No products in the cart.
Read with us Literacy Activities – (Grade 3)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- ISBN: 9780195746907
- SKU: 2010101002742
Read with us Literacy Activities is a new series specially written to provide practical experiences that support acquisition of literacy skills for the new competency-based curriculum. Books in the series provide a range of exciting activities. The activities are aimed at acquisition of core competencies, values, and pertinent and contemporar issues (PCIs).
The Learner’s Book ensures coverage of the new competency-based curriculum by providing:
- Units that are structured according to strands and sub-strands as outlined in the curriculum.
- An integration of the four language skills — listening, speaking. reading and writing.
- Real-life situations where learners can apply creativity and critical thinking skills in solving everyday problems.
- Numerous activities learner-centred through which the learners engage in teamwork and communication.
- An application section (At home) that allows learning to take place out of class and at home.
- Activities aimed at integrating the use of digital technologies in learning thereby enabling the learners to acquire digital literacy skills.
Together, the Learner’s Book and the Teacher’s Guide provide learners and teachers with all they need to succeed in the new competency-based curriculum.